'47 Motor

Butch

Back when we had bearings made (we owned Service Motors at the time), we had them made all the way down to 0.040.

Butch

On 2/4/2021 9:30 PM, Tim Hamblen via groups.io wrote:
Service has I believe up to .030 over bearings. I know I got .020 over from them.
_._,_._,_

jeff

Jim, I  have several engines you can have for free.

Jeff

916.860.9690

Sent from my jphone