Topics

Parts wanted

duffymt60 <duffymt60@aol.com>

Hi,
i am looking for the following parts for 1950 HotShot:

cockpit rubber
half doors and hinges
hotshot emblems
Spare tire mount
rear tail/lic light light and plate bracket
front parking light lenses
Tail lamp lenses
turn signal switch (or replacement)
front and rear splash pans
front bumper under bar
one 520-12 bfg whitewall for spare
thats it for now.
Thanks
Mike Duffy
duffymt60@...

Spock Arnold

Mike
     I would suggest you contact the 3 main vendors with your list.  Most of them are available.  Some will be tough, and you may not find some right away.  A trip to Wauseon next year would seem to be in order

On Dec 2, 2020 10:38 PM, "duffymt60 <duffymt60@...> via groups.io" <duffymt60@...> wrote:
Hi,
i am looking for the following parts for 1950 HotShot:

cockpit rubber
half doors and hinges
hotshot emblems
Spare tire mount
rear tail/lic light light and plate bracket
front parking light lenses
Tail lamp lenses
turn signal switch (or replacement)
front and rear splash pans
front bumper under bar
one 520-12 bfg whitewall for spare
thats it for now.
Thanks
Mike Duffy
duffymt60@...

crosleyshortsport

Mike, Take a look at crosleyautoclub.com. You will find all of our fine vendors and their contact information listed. While on that site, if you have not already, please consider club membership. In response to your list, I have a chrome license plate/light bracket available. If you like, you may purchase it for $65 including shipping. Jeffrey Ackerman, Vice President, Crosley Automobile Club
You may call or text at 585-315-7005