Topics

Crosley Dealer Folder

Pat Curran

Folder has been listed on eBay for anyone interested.

Pat Curran

After enjoying looking through the folder I have decided it would be better served in the hands of a more serious Crosley enthusiast (I’m limited to a Crosley powered hydroplane).  If interested please send a private message before it goes on EBAY.

crosleyshortsport

That is really neat. Very nice ! I believe any one of us would love to have found that treasure.

On Tue, Nov 24, 2020, 3:09 PM Jim Bollman <Jim@...> wrote:
Nice find, how many pages is it? Any other interesting photos in it?

Jim...

On Nov 24, 2020, at 3:04 PM, Pat Curran <racin@...> wrote:

Just located a folder that appears to be an original Crosley Dealer Folder/packet.  Appears to cover Crosley history and products.  Interesting reading. <image.jpg><image.jpg><image.jpg><image.jpg>

Jim Bollman