Thank You Jim.

Terrance Robinson

nice job!!  Terry

On Thu, Nov 19, 2020 at 10:34 AM Andy Farley <farleya1@...> wrote:
If anyone would like the plan and instructions for installing a hoop style headliner in a station wagon email me at.   farleya1@...    I'll send it to you.

--
Hurt not the Earth neither the Sea. Nor the Trees.                         Revelation 7:3
"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."
                                                                            President Dwight D. Eisenhower
"The only thing to buy on credit is your casket."                       James A Michener
Debt is "anything that you pay today for yesterday's living"              Ruth Hayden
A model of Christian Charity: "We are all responsible (institutions and individuals)    to each other and to serve the common good"              Gov. John Winthrop 1630

Jim Bollman

So the link to the instruction is in the thread for people to fine here is a PDF of Andy’s directions to make a Hoop Headliner. Should make a good substitute fore a driver and a lot quieter.

Jim...

On Nov 19, 2020, at 3:38 PM, Andy Farley <farleya1@...> wrote:

Since I can be really dense sometimes. How do I find the files section?

Andy Farley

Since I can be really dense sometimes. How do I find the files section?

Andy Farley

I just sent it to Jim Bollman. He's going to put it in the files section.

Andy Farley