For Sale. NOS Steel Crankshafts.

Gabriel Haddad

Here are a couple more pictures.
Thanks.

On Mon, Nov 16, 2020, 7:51 PM Gabriel Haddad via groups.io <super51.g100=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hello All,
I found myself in the possession of a few NOS steel crankshafts. These are the good ones everyone wants. They ring like a bell. Stamped with PC872 and wrapped in cosmoline. Boxed military surplus from the late 60's thru the early 70's. I spent some time trying to more specifically identify the construction of these cranks. The bottom line is that they are steel, not iron. I am listing these at $500 plus S&H. I am open to some trading. The crank in the pictures has minor surface rust, it is not the ones I am selling. PM me if interested. I am in the current roster.
Text or call 616 915 0001.
Thanks, Gabe.

Attachments:

Gabriel Haddad