Topics

Photo From Wauseon 2020

Jim Bollman

A few members that couldn't take canceled for an answer for the Crosley Nationals showed up in Wauseon and held the UnOfficial Cocid-19 Nationals. Here is a picture of the cars and attedese (socially distant). I no names to protect the guilty :-)

Jim...

Terrance Robinson

neato! Terry

On Sat, Jul 11, 2020 at 2:06 PM Jim Bollman <Jim@...> wrote:
A few members that couldn't take canceled for an answer for the Crosley Nationals showed up in Wauseon and held the UnOfficial Cocid-19 Nationals. Here is a picture of the cars and attedese (socially distant). I no names to protect the guilty :-)

Hurt not the Earth neither the Sea. Nor the Trees.                         Revelation 7:3
"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."
                                                                            President Dwight D. Eisenhower
"The only thing to buy on credit is your casket."                       James A Michener
Debt is "anything that you pay today for yesterday's living"              Ruth Hayden
A model of Christian Charity: "We are all responsible (institutions and individuals)    to each other and to serve the common good"              Gov. John Winthrop 1630