Topics

CAC 2020 Virtual Show is Now Live

Jim Bollman

It was a rough month for our whole committee but the Show is now up and online.
160 Entries
12 Videos
http://crosleyautoclub.com/index.html#2020Vision

Thanks for all that have contributed to our first Virtual Nationals.

Enjoy

Jim...

Just finished voting and want to give a shoutout to you and the entire committee for quickly putting together a really great experience. Well thought out and constructed. Thank you and eveybody that is registered go vote.

Terrance Robinson

What a GREAT job! I FINALLY see how to double clutch-that only took 8 years!  Many thanks- Terry

--
Hurt not the Earth neither the Sea. Nor the Trees.                         Revelation 7:3
"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."

Dennis Terdy

Jim,
Great Job on voting! A ton of behind the scenes work!
Greatly appreciated!
Dennis Terdy

On Sat, Jul 11, 2020 at 10:12 AM Terrance Robinson <tarobinson44@...> wrote:
[...]

Gabriel Haddad

Well,
There's about another 8 hours left of the virtual show. Most of us would have already been well on our way home from the regular show. I sit here on a beautiful Michigan evening relaxing tonight when I would normally still be unpacking from the weeks vacation. So 2020 didn't turn out like we all planned. We didn't travel from all corners of the country to that little fairgrounds in Wauseon, OH for our family reunion. This year our family reunion travelled to us via the web. It's not the same experience we planned on but it sure was fun! Thank you to our CAC board members for putting together the virtual show. Thanks to all of you that made videos to keep it even more interesting. Thanks to all of you that participated in the virtual show. It was great to see all of your cars and displays. Some of which may never make it to the regural show. In the mean time, I hope you all find a few local shows to enjoy safely.
Thanks, Gabe.

On Fri, Jul 10, 2020, 8:53 PM Jim Bollman <Jim@...> wrote:
It was a rough month for our whole committee but the Show is now up and online.
160 Entries
12 Videos
http://crosleyautoclub.com/index.html#2020Vision

Thanks for all that have contributed to our first Virtual Nationals.

Enjoy

Jim...

Andy Farley

Gabe you said it all. I don't know if I'll ever make it to Wauseon but there is a special feeling that one gets by being associated with this group of people and cars.
Thank You All

crosleyshortsport

Such kind words, Here is a great big virtual group hug.🥰