Topics

1952 Crosley CD Grease points diagram

Thanx. That is perfect.

Skip

Thanx. I've got the manual & have read the spec's. I was just looking for a grease points diagram.

Jim Bollman

I just uploaded a Crosley lub chart that Alantic published to the files area of Crosley-Gang.

Jim...

On Jun 29, 2020, at 1:46 PM, Tilden Drinkard <TILDENLD@...> wrote:

As a new owner of a 1952 CD, I'd like to know if there is a lubrication diagram for grease points existing somewhere.

Thanx

David Stubenvoll

The Crosley Service Manual from Service Motors has complete lube specs.