Topics

Fisher Pierce Bearcat 55 Boat Engine Parts Wanted

Matt Tritt

I have a Fisher Pierce Bearcat 55 and I'm looking for parts that might have been removed for conversion to automobile use. Yes, I know it's a stretch, but ya never know!

James Dlapa

On Sun, Jun 28, 2020 at 8:46 AM Matt Tritt <windymatt1@...> wrote:
I have a Fisher Pierce Bearcat 55 and I'm looking for parts that might have been removed for conversion to automobile use. Yes, I know it's a stretch, but ya never know!

Plandersen

I know I got some things from a guy trying to clean out his shop.  I have an oil pan that is very different, some different carburetor stuff.  I don’t know if it is Bearcat or not but was definitely for a boat.  Kent

Kent Andersen
PO Box 364
Royal City, WA  99357

Phone 509-346-1500
Fax 509-346-1540
Cell 509-760-5881
Email pkandersen@...

On Jun 28, 2020, at 8:38 AM, Matt Tritt <windymatt1@...> wrote:

I have a Fisher Pierce Bearcat 55 and I'm looking for parts that might have been removed for conversion to automobile use. Yes, I know it's a stretch, but ya never know!

jerry

Hi Matt I may have some parts what do you need