Topics

Fisher Pierce Bearcat 55 Boat Engine Parts Wanted

Matt Tritt

I have a Fisher Pierce Bearcat 55 and I'm looking for parts that might have been removed for conversion to automobile use. Yes, I know it's a stretch, but ya never know!

James Dlapa

On Sun, Jun 28, 2020 at 8:46 AM Matt Tritt <windymatt1@...> wrote:
I have a Fisher Pierce Bearcat 55 and I'm looking for parts that might have been removed for conversion to automobile use. Yes, I know it's a stretch, but ya never know!

Plandersen

I know I got some things from a guy trying to clean out his shop.  I have an oil pan that is very different, some different carburetor stuff.  I don’t know if it is Bearcat or not but was definitely for a boat.  Kent

Kent Andersen
PO Box 364
Royal City, WA  99357

Phone 509-346-1500
Fax 509-346-1540
Cell 509-760-5881
Email pkandersen@...

On Jun 28, 2020, at 8:38 AM, Matt Tritt <windymatt1@...> wrote:

jerry

Hi Matt I may have some parts what do you need

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

-------- Original message --------
Date: 6/28/20 11:38 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: Crosley-Gang@groups.io
Subject: [Crosley-Gang] Fisher Pierce Bearcat 55 Boat Engine Parts Wanted

seb fontana

I have two, what do you need?Seb

Matt Tritt

I could probably use just about any/everything, judging from the looks of my outboard. 😢 a good lower unit would be great. The tower and mid-section are in good shape, but I guess a photo or two of what you have might be good. Did you only use the blocks?

On Mon, Jun 29, 2020 at 3:22 PM seb fontana via groups.io <speedoo51=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I have two, what do you need?Seb

--
Matt Tritt
14160 El Camino Real
Atascadero, California 93422
805 466 6825
Wind and Solar Energy Consulting Services
Direct Sales of Small Wind Turbines and Solar Pumps

seb fontana

When it stops raining I will check out what I have; engines are pretty much there, some drive peices missing. I am in CT. You looking to put together a running outboard?

Matt Tritt

Yep. Rain.. We could use a lot of that out here, but not a chance until late Fall at the earliest.

That lower unit I mentioned is probably expensive to ship from back there. I’m in need of a lot of little stuff, like a water,pump, a throttle bellcrank, the control cable end fittings and lots of things I’m not yet aware of.

On Tue, Jun 30, 2020 at 12:20 PM seb fontana via groups.io <speedoo51=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
When it stops raining I will check out what I have; engines are pretty much there, some drive peices missing. I am in CT. You looking to put together a running outboard?

--
Matt Tritt
14160 El Camino Real
Atascadero, California 93422
805 466 6825
Wind and Solar Energy Consulting Services
Direct Sales of Small Wind Turbines and Solar Pumps