Glove box

Ken Acheson

What is the latch like for cc glove box mine is none existant

Spock Arnold

It is a small l shaped bracket that attaches to the back of the knob.  It has a spring loaded ball in the end that latches inside the box

Ken Acheson

the L shaped bracket is there but not the spring loaded ball any idea where to get

On Dec 11, 2017, at 11:40 AM, Spock Arnold via Groups.Io <tmkldwwj@...> wrote:

It is a small l shaped bracket that attaches to the back of the knob.  It has a spring loaded ball in the end that latches inside the box

Spock Arnold

Try any of the 3 vendors.  I could give you one but everything is packed. If you can wait a couple months I'll find one for you

Kenny Acheson

Thanks for the reply and have a Merry Christmas