Topics

Latest on 2020 CAC National Virtual Meet

Sam Perley

With my garage situation you'd be lucky to see a headlight Haha 

On Tue, Jun 30, 2020, 16:41 Jim Bollman <Jim@...> wrote:
We have several inside the garage shots entered, they can be interesting too.

On Jun 30, 2020, at 4:33 PM, Sam Perley <samperley@...> wrote:

I just haven't been able to get some pictures cause of all the rain this week

On Tue, Jun 30, 2020, 15:44 nadno1 via groups.io <nadno1=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Thank you

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

-------- Original message --------
Date: 6/30/20 2:15 PM (GMT-06:00)
Subject: Re: [Crosley-Gang] Latest on 2020 CAC National Virtual Meet

My eMail to you was just sent to you. 

I send out a note as soon as I process the photos to be sure everything is ok.

Jim...

On Jun 30, 2020, at 2:49 PM, nadno1 via groups.io <nadno1@...> wrote:

Hi Jim, how can I find out if you received my picture for entrant #134 for the national judging.

Thanks in advance, Neal Derochie

Date: 6/23/20 1:42 PM (GMT-06:00)

CROSLEY Automobile Club 2020 "The Vision Continues" National VIRTUAL meet : To the 155 fine folks that registered,
Please send all photo submissions (with registration card showing) as soon as possible to cac@.... If you were on the late side to register your packets may still be in the mail : You have until July 5th to email them. The VIRTUAL show starts at 8 a.m. on July 11th on the club website. Your photos will be organized according the the class they belong in. Please look through all classes and VOTE for your favorite cars. The link to vote will be sent to your email shortly before the show begins. You will be able to see links on the show page for vendor videos and a few other fun videos. We also have a nice selection of donated items for sale to help offset the cost of mailing packets and trophies, you will see that link on the show site also. Everyone that is not registered will certainly be able to attend the Virtual meet and see all the show cars. Enjoy !

Jeff Ackerman - Meet Chairman

Jim Bollman

We have several inside the garage shots entered, they can be interesting too.

On Jun 30, 2020, at 4:33 PM, Sam Perley <samperley@...> wrote:

On Tue, Jun 30, 2020, 15:44 nadno1 via groups.io <nadno1=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Thank you

Jim...

On Jun 30, 2020, at 2:49 PM, nadno1 via groups.io <nadno1@...> wrote:

Hi Jim, how can I find out if you received my picture for entrant #134 for the national judging.

CROSLEY Automobile Club 2020 "The Vision Continues" National VIRTUAL meet : To the 155 fine folks that registered,
Please send all photo submissions (with registration card showing) as soon as possible to cac@.... If you were on the late side to register your packets may still be in the mail : You have until July 5th to email them. The VIRTUAL show starts at 8 a.m. on July 11th on the club website. Your photos will be organized according the the class they belong in. Please look through all classes and VOTE for your favorite cars. The link to vote will be sent to your email shortly before the show begins. You will be able to see links on the show page for vendor videos and a few other fun videos. We also have a nice selection of donated items for sale to help offset the cost of mailing packets and trophies, you will see that link on the show site also. Everyone that is not registered will certainly be able to attend the Virtual meet and see all the show cars. Enjoy !

Sam Perley

On Tue, Jun 30, 2020, 15:44 nadno1 via groups.io <nadno1=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Thank you

Jim...

On Jun 30, 2020, at 2:49 PM, nadno1 via groups.io <nadno1@...> wrote:

CROSLEY Automobile Club 2020 "The Vision Continues" National VIRTUAL meet : To the 155 fine folks that registered,
Please send all photo submissions (with registration card showing) as soon as possible to cac@.... If you were on the late side to register your packets may still be in the mail : You have until July 5th to email them. The VIRTUAL show starts at 8 a.m. on July 11th on the club website. Your photos will be organized according the the class they belong in. Please look through all classes and VOTE for your favorite cars. The link to vote will be sent to your email shortly before the show begins. You will be able to see links on the show page for vendor videos and a few other fun videos. We also have a nice selection of donated items for sale to help offset the cost of mailing packets and trophies, you will see that link on the show site also. Everyone that is not registered will certainly be able to attend the Virtual meet and see all the show cars. Enjoy !

nadno1

Thank you

To: Crosley-Gang@groups.io

Jim...

CROSLEY Automobile Club 2020 "The Vision Continues" National VIRTUAL meet : To the 155 fine folks that registered,
Please send all photo submissions (with registration card showing) as soon as possible to cac@.... If you were on the late side to register your packets may still be in the mail : You have until July 5th to email them. The VIRTUAL show starts at 8 a.m. on July 11th on the club website. Your photos will be organized according the the class they belong in. Please look through all classes and VOTE for your favorite cars. The link to vote will be sent to your email shortly before the show begins. You will be able to see links on the show page for vendor videos and a few other fun videos. We also have a nice selection of donated items for sale to help offset the cost of mailing packets and trophies, you will see that link on the show site also. Everyone that is not registered will certainly be able to attend the Virtual meet and see all the show cars. Enjoy !

Jim Bollman

Jim...

nadno1

To: Crosley-Gang@groups.io

Jim Bollman

Just a reminder for those that have registered for the Virtual Show, the photos are due to cac@... by midnight July 5th. 
Be sure the photo shows the registration card. If it isn't readable include the information in the eMail. Additional photos are welcome showing the owner, kids or grandkids with the Crosleys and will forwarded for possible future use in the Quarterly.

Already have 72 entries.

An eMail will go out by July 11th to all registered members with the link to vote for your favorite in each class.

The Show will go live on July 11th to look, but only registered members can vote.
As early as possible the week of the 13th the show pages will be updated to show the winners and more info on each entry.

Jim Bollman

Jim Bollman

Latest update, the virtual show is moving forward nicely and photos are starting to come in. Here are a few of the important dates and deadlines.
You must be a member of Crosley Auto Club to register. You can join for $20 online.

Registration ($5) Deadline June 20th - First 200 Registrations get a dash plaque

Entry Photo with Registration Card showing Deadline July 5th
eMail to: CAC@...

Show will go live online on July 11th

Link to electronic Voting will be mailed out before July 11th to all registered members

Winners Announced soon after the show closes. Trophies will be shipped.

Registration Form
Meet Flyer

Jim Bollman

June 20th Deadline for Registration
Just a reminder if you are a member of the brick and mortar Crosley Auto Club and want to enter a car or other item in our virtual show please download the registration form and the meet flyer (more info on the show) at the links in this thread. Cost is $5, the first 200 to register will get the meet dash plaque. As of today over have 70 registered.

The show is coming together and we hope to get lots of entries. We are limiting each registered member to two entries in what ever class they want. They will get a registration packet with a exhibit card that will need to show in the photo submitted. Deadline for sending in your registration form is June 20th. Show should go online around July 10th. Registered participants will get an eMail with a link to vote, soon after the show goes online. Voting will be end on July 13th at 8am. Trophies for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd in each class will be awarded and mailed to the winners. Show site will be updated after the show to indicate the winners and other information.

Videos are planned for the online meet from some of our vendors and Crosley experts.

All online content will be viewable by everryone not just registered members.

Jim Bollman

As hopefully everyone knows by now the live Nationals were canceled, we are working hard to make the best we can out of this year by putting on a Virtual Show and if we can get all the pieces in place some videos to replace some of the demonstrations and such that were planned.

To participate in the show and or vote for best of each class you must be a member of Crosley Auto Club and register for $5.
The show and videos will be posted on the club website for al to view.

Full info on the club website.
Here is the Registration Form
Here is the Virtual Meet Flyer

Jim...