From: James Hudson <jamespart7@...>
Date: 5/28/20 2:02 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: Crosley-Gang@groups.io
Subject: [Crosley-Gang] rebuilding a six bolt water pump

Hello everyone,  I was wondering if there is a special way to remove the steel cap on a six bolt water pump without damaging the cap (or the body of the pump, for that matter). I've searched this forum and couldn't find a discussion that answered it. There's a really detailed (almost an hour) total video on youtube  but the cap was off already and the gentleman made a nice bronze replacement cap (I'm not that skilled). Any information, as always, will be greatly appreciated. Jim Hudson

James Hudson

Thanks Neal! I'll give that a try. Thank you also for the heads up about the drawing-Jim