For Sale: 1950 Convertible $5000 or Best Offer - MN

Jim Bollman

Edited

This looks like a very nice driver that has sat for 3 years. It has recently been started, but needs fresh gas and some mechanical TLC. It has a title, I assume MN. They have the top bows and brand new vinyl for the top. Disc brakes. Located in Minnetrista, Minnesota, about 20 minutes west of Minneapolis.

They need the space and would like $5000 or will accept offers.

Dave
dave.beneke "at" gmail.com
dave.beneke@...
612-384-2349

Dave is not a member of Crosley-Gang so call or eMail directly.

L.E. Hardee

Edited

I wish it was closer to NC.

On Wed, May 6, 2020 at 1:25 PM Jim Bollman <Jim@...> wrote:
This looks like a very nice driver that has sat for 3 years. It has recently been started, but needs fresh gas and some mechanical TLC. It has a title, I assume MN. They have the top bows and brand new vinyl for the top. Disc brakes. Located in Minnetrista, Minnesota, about 20 minutes west of Minneapolis.

They need the space and would like $5000 or will accept offers.

Dave
dave.beneke "at" gmail.com
dave.beneke@...
612-384-2349

Dave is not a member of Crosley-Gang so call or eMail directly.

Jim Bollman

Really surprised this one didn't get snapped up. I just heard from the owner and he says it is still available.

Jim...