Topics

Been Searching, Searching everyday

Plandersen

I got mine.

On Apr 23, 2020, at 7:12 PM, Richard Mansell <rpmansell@...> wrote:

Need to buy, a complete unit  or buy  a pattern to build a factory windshield for my Crofton.
Also have not had a magazine from club this year, am I alone?
Richard

Spock Arnold

As far as your windshield, I'd contact Crofton adviser Steve Miller.  Magazines seem to have hit a few hitches this issue,  if you are sure your membership is current, send a note to Abbie.

On Apr 23, 2020 10:12 PM, Richard Mansell <rpmansell@...> wrote:
Need to buy, a complete unit  or buy  a pattern to build a factory windshield for my Crofton.
Also have not had a magazine from club this year, am I alone?
Richard

Richard Mansell