Topics

51 Pick-up no spark

Spock Arnold

What do you mean by that?

On Apr 24, 2020 10:55 AM, "christopher cochrane via groups.io" <Pisarunner@...> wrote:
All pick ups were cut down wagons

On Apr 24, 2020, at 7:38 AM, dalef62 <kimndale97@...> wrote:

Looks like a cut down station wagon.  Still a good deal!

Jim Bollman

Pickups were made from parts used in other Crosley’s but they were not cut down from an already assembled vehicle. Pictures of the bed of the truck, tail gate and bulkhead between the cab and bed will answer the questions. There is also a modification to the frame in the back on a true pickup. From what the video shows it looks like it might be made from a wagon. But more pictures are needed.

Jim...

On Apr 24, 2020, at 10:55 AM, christopher cochrane via groups.io <Pisarunner@...> wrote:

All pick ups were cut down wagons

On Apr 24, 2020, at 7:38 AM, dalef62 <kimndale97@...> wrote:

Looks like a cut down station wagon.  Still a good deal!

christopher cochrane

All pick ups were cut down wagons

On Apr 24, 2020, at 7:38 AM, dalef62 <kimndale97@...> wrote:

Looks like a cut down station wagon.  Still a good deal!

dalef62

Looks like a cut down station wagon.  Still a good deal!

seb fontana

How about a pic of the other side,front, back

HeBme2@...

I have someone coming Saturday to look at it.  If they don't buy it I will send you some pictures.

Jamie