Topics

6 Bolt water pump help

nadno1

I recently received my rebuild kit from service motors, in the diagram it shows the large end of the brass bushing toward the impeller, the one I removed had the large end inside the pump housing, is the drawing incorrect or am I missing something.

Butch

The drawing is wrong. The large end, it should be a vee, like and arrow head, goes up, into the bore. The VEE sealing rings go over it and it helps expand them.

Butch

I recently received my rebuild kit from service motors, in the diagram it shows the large end of the brass bushing toward the impeller, the one I removed had the large end inside the pump housing, is the drawing incorrect or am I missing something.

Virus-free. www.avast.com

nadno1

Thanks butch, that's what I was thinking.
Neal.

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

-------- Original message --------
Date: 5/3/20 1:36 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: Crosley-Gang@groups.io
Subject: Re: [Crosley-Gang] 6 Bolt water pump help

The drawing is wrong. The large end, it should be a vee, like and arrow head, goes up, into the bore. The VEE sealing rings go over it and it helps expand them.

Butch

Virus-free. www.avast.com