From a post by Andy Farley back in October:
--
I talked with Blaz Brajevich (Braje) this afternoon. He has shut down his machine shop but still has Braje Crosley engine parts. He's going to send me a list of available items. The number that Whistler gave is disconnected but Blaz answers the following number 310-316-2725.
--

Hope that helps. The 310 area code is in California, so I'd assume pacific time when deciding when to call.

-Bob

On Mon, Dec 30, 2019, 7:16 PM Dennis Wilkinson <denkath@...> wrote:

Do you have any contact info?

From: Crosley-Gang@groups.io <Crosley-Gang@groups.io> On Behalf Of Spock Arnold via Groups.Io
Sent: Monday, December 30, 2019 7:04 AM
To: Crosley-Gang@groups.io
Subject: Re: [Crosley-Gang] Super sport grill

Did you try Brajevitch to see if he had any?

On Dec 30, 2019 12:12 AM, Dennis Wilkinson <denkath@...> wrote:

HI; Does anyone know where people got the grills that they put on their super sports? Anyone got one to sell? Just asking, I know this is a real longshot!! Thanks: Dennis

Dennis Wilkinson

Do you have any contact info?

Did you try Brajevitch to see if he had any?

On Dec 30, 2019 12:12 AM, Dennis Wilkinson <denkath@...> wrote:

HI; Does anyone know where people got the grills that they put on their super sports? Anyone got one to sell? Just asking, I know this is a real longshot!! Thanks: Dennis

Tim Hamblen

Braje is the most popular but many others are nice too. I've seen em with small Alfa Romeo grills. The one on Jackson's Hot Shot is actually the headlamp rim from a 37 Ford.

Spock Arnold