Topics

New

Brian Dlapa

hey just a up date the car show is aug 15 th with a car cruz will be held on Friday night

On Monday, January 13, 2020, 09:16:03 PM CST, Brian Takach via Groups.Io <briantakach@...> wrote:

Hi Park, Brian Dlapa is my father in law. I’ll most likely be at the show on the 8th of August

On Monday, January 13, 2020, 9:14 PM, parkhunter@... wrote:

Brian, welcome! Where are you located in Wisconsin? I’m in La Crosse, the Dlapa’s are over by Milwaukee, and there are others scattered about. Brian Dlapa is working on getting Crosleys featured at a show in NE Wisconsin August 8.

If you’re up in the NW corner, Fred Syrdal leads a bunch of Crosley kooks in the Twin Cities area.

Park

Brian Takach

parkhunter@...

Brian, welcome! Where are you located in Wisconsin? I’m in La Crosse, the Dlapa’s are over by Milwaukee, and there are others scattered about. Brian Dlapa is working on getting Crosleys featured at a show in NE Wisconsin August 8.

If you’re up in the NW corner, Fred Syrdal leads a bunch of Crosley kooks in the Twin Cities area.

Park

John Stein

crosleyshortsport

Brian,  This is a great site for Crosley talk and I hope you find a Crosley just for you. If you have not already, you may also want to join the facebook group site, crosley automobile.....fun little cars.

On Sun, Dec 29, 2019, 11:44 PM Pat Schoellerman <pats456@...> wrote:
Welcome Brian! This is a great place to get lots of tips. I have a Crosley forklift for sale.

Happy New Year

Pat S

On Dec 29, 2019, at 6:51 AM, Brian Takach via Groups.Io <briantakach@...> wrote:

Hi I’m new to the message board. Interested in what’s out there for sale and what all the other crosley fanatics are up to.

Brian

Pat Schoellerman <pats456@...>

Welcome Brian! This is a great place to get lots of tips. I have a Crosley forklift for sale.

Happy New Year

Pat S

On Dec 29, 2019, at 6:51 AM, Brian Takach via Groups.Io <briantakach@...> wrote:

Hi I’m new to the message board. Interested in what’s out there for sale and what all the other crosley fanatics are up to.

Brian

Brian Takach

I’m in Wisconsin. I have some resources and my father in law is also a member and we talk crosley almost daily

On Sunday, December 29, 2019, 1:05 PM, L.E. Hardee <hftsales@...> wrote:

Welcome to the world of Crosleys.  What part of the country are you located?  A member in your area would be a good resource.

On Sun, Dec 29, 2019 at 9:55 AM Brian Takach via Groups.Io <briantakach=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hi I’m new to the message board. Interested in what’s out there for sale and what all the other crosley fanatics are up to.

Brian

L.E. Hardee

Welcome to the world of Crosleys.  What part of the country are you located?  A member in your area would be a good resource.

On Sun, Dec 29, 2019 at 9:55 AM Brian Takach via Groups.Io <briantakach=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hi I’m new to the message board. Interested in what’s out there for sale and what all the other crosley fanatics are up to.

Brian

Brian Dlapa

welcome