From: Jim Murphy
Sent: Thursday, December 26, 2019 1:00 PM
To: Crosley-Gang@groups.io
Subject: [Crosley-Gang] Spriget trans

any info or pics of how you adapted to Crosley bell housing would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

BARRY SEEL <CROSLEY19@AOL.COM>

I lent my adapter to Seb, which he copied. I am going to get more made. If anybody is interested they can contact me. My adapter has the ability to use the MG starter on the left side of the motor.
Barry

David

A left mount starter would have made my life easier.

David

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

I lent my adapter to Seb, which he copied. I am going to get more made. If anybody is interested they can contact me. My adapter has the ability to use the MG starter on the left side of the motor.
Barry

Dan Mullin

Barry, could you please send me some pics of your adspter plate?   Thanks.
Danm356@...