Winter CROSLEY Quarterly

fred@...

Last call for anything for the club magazine.  The Quarterly goes to print next week so this is the last weekend for anything, ads, articles, regional stuff, etc.  It should be in everyone's mailbox before Chrismas, usually about Dec 15th.
editor Fred

Mike Mayberry

How can I get a copy? I just bought my first crosley and I could use all the help I can get!!!

crosleyshortsport

Mike, welcome to the world of Crosley ! The best way to start getting the Crosley quarterly, is to become a member of the club. You will find a membership form on our club website. You are always welcome to ask any questions you may have and either myself or someone who knows the answer will certainly respond. As far as getting a copy of the winter quarterly, I will leave that up to Fred Syrdal, the club editor.
         Sincerely,
   Jeffrey Ackerman
Vice president, Crosley Automobile Club

On Nov 22, 2017 11:00 AM, "Mike Mayberry" <mikemayberry75@...> wrote:
How can I get a copy? I just bought my first crosley and I could use all the help I can get!!!

fred@...

Edited

email me: quarterly at mncrosley.com

Bob Hickman

I just recently added 4 new Crosley models to my fleet of Crosley models making the number to 9 Crosley models, I would like to show them at the 2018 national meet at Wauseon Ohio. Do you have membership applications? I want to rejoin the Crosley Automobile Club. Thanks very much. I will be sending pictures of my latest 4 Crosley models. they are better than ever.

Thanks very much,

Bob Hickman PS my mailing address is Bob Hickman 10820 north 7th avenue apt 2 Phoenix Arizona, 85029

Bob, Here is the application. Also, what sort of models are you speaking of ?