Topics

Chrome Trim Rings Availability

Dennis Terdy

Edited

Recently I attended an excellent West Coast Crosley Club meet in Pacific Grove, CA. I found 2 Crosleys decked out with small 1.25" X 12" chrome trim rings. I followed up with the owners but the product, European I believe, was manufactured on a limited basis and is no longer available. Does anyone have information about: 1. Small trim rings like these or 2. Crome rings and source that work on Crosley 12" rims. Thank you.

Dennis Terdy - Glen Ellyn, IL
--
Dennis Terdy

Kenny Acheson

Jim Bollman

I have changed the Topic of this thread so it reflects the discussion, since it was added on to the Crosley of the Month Thread.

As far as Hubcap Mike's products, they were talked about a few years ago. Unless he has added new versions they were to deep a trim ring for the stock Crosley wheel, they stuck out from the wheel.

Here is a pointer to the old thread
https://groups.io/g/Crosley-Gang/search?q=Hubcap+Mike

Jim...

timtmaker

Hi Dennis- I talked with you at the meet... I had the white 1950 station wagon. Nice meeting you!

I've started posting a report on the meet with photos, etc... here. will get everything up in the next week or so...
https://crosleykook.blogspot.com/2017/11/2017-west-coast-crosley-meet-report.html

--tim

Dennis Terdy

Tim,

Great! Thanks for connecting me to your blog...love to see more!  Great show and I got a few ideas for my '47 coupe and '52 wagon.

Regards,

Dennis