From: Mac McBrayer <macswoods@...>
Date: 1/12/20 3:09 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: Crosley-Gang@groups.io
Subject: [Crosley-Gang] 52 Wagon windows

I have a 52 super wagon, the door windows are cracked (roll down type) How do you get the glass out ?  I have the door panel off. Mac

L.E. Hardee

Hello Mac.  I was waiting for someone else to answer you since it has been 55 years since I last replaced a roll up Crosley window and my memory of the event isn't crystal clear.  I was 16 at the time and didn't have anyone to ask.  I would suggest that you look at the area where the window regulator interacts to see how they can come apart.  Most likely you have to unbolt the regulator to get some wiggle room.   You may have to roll up or down to get the regulator arms in the proper position.  Then once free of the window, either get it out of the door or drop it to the bottom of the door out of the way. Usually in a roll up window, one or both of the window channels unbolts so that the window has slack inside the door to get out of the channel.  Then with the window free of the channel and the regulator, all you have to do is solve the puzzle of how to get it out and free of the door.  Good luck.