Topics

'51 Pickup for sale

Tom Snider

Although I have been a member (#5980) and receiving the Crosley Gang email for quite some time, I have never submitted to it. I am going to be listing my ’51 Crosley pickup in “Bring a Trailer” online auction and possibly other avenues and thought I should give it a shot to the Club first.

This is a 1951 CD Pickup that was rebuilt in 1984 from a rust free California pickup. (I have pictures of the original car in 1984) I have owned it for 5 years and been to one West Coast meet and Wauseon in 2018 in addition to several local shows, It has radio(not working) and heater, original jack and includes “Peaches” a Hasbro Pony. It drives well and is a very nice car, but is not a show car. I have had many cars over the years, but none have drawn the crowds that this Crosley does. I also have an enclosed 14’ trailer with winch that I will sell with it and possibly arrange delivery. I am in Arizona. I am asking $10,000 and will include a 40’s Crosley Shelvador refrigerator. Tom Snider (520) 709-0424