Topics

48 title

Joe Brownsberger

Hi Brian, this is Joe. I am the one looking for a 1948 station wagon title and ID tag. How much are you looking to get for the title?

On Thu, Oct 18, 2018, 10:57 AM Brian Dlapa via Groups.Io <treestumpbvd=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I have title and tag for 48 wagon ibought at nationals I could part with

On ‎Wednesday‎, ‎October‎ ‎17‎, ‎2018‎ ‎08‎:‎02‎:‎50‎ ‎PM‎ ‎CDT, Jeremy Rutherford <jruthe2@...> wrote:

I am in need of some good sheetmetal, if you by chance have a wagon or pickup that is too far gone and willing to part out.  I need a good tailgate and then corners of the bed/wagon

On Oct 17, 2018, at 5:48 PM, Joe Brownsberger <jbraunsberg@...> wrote:

Do you have a title for a 1948 station wagon? I am in need of a title but not the car. I'd hate to cut this 48 wagon I have into unrecognizable pieces and scrap it.

On Wed, Oct 17, 2018, 3:28 PM Jim Bollman <Jim@...> wrote:
I usually code them like rondarltremblay "AT" aol.com

As moderator I get the full email.

Jim...

> On Oct 17, 2018, at 3:23 PM, wakeboardman750 via Groups.Io <wakeboardman750=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
>
> It appears this site will not allow full email addresses.
> rondarltremblay@  aol.com
> lets see if this works

Mike Mayberry

I need a title as well if someone has one!!!

James Dlapa

Mike, in California you can have the vin verified and obtain one through a title company