48 sedan for sale, Davenport, IA

Don Pitchford

While we was displaying our 48 1/2 wagon and 51 Hotshot at the Route 66 International Mother Road festival in Springfield, IL this past weekend my wife and I were approached by a man from Iowa looking for information about the best way to sell his 1948 Crosley Sedan. I offered to spread the word here. The car is fully restored and from the pictures I've seen appears to be in excellent shape. The gauges are like new (I'm guessing restored), 7,216 miles showing on the odometer. The car is located in the Davenport, Iowa area. I would love to add this one to my collection but don't have room. If you are interested his contact info is Dale Gilmour, 563-340-5957 and "leave a message" since he doesn't answer calls from numbers he doesn't know. I think something like $5000 to $5500 would buy this car. He said he might be able to assist with delivery if it's a reasonable distance from Davenport.

Don Pitchford