Topics

47 sedan

Kevin Church

I have not heard of any interest in my dad's crosley and inventory of parts. Tomorrow I have to list it all on eBay. It will cost me more and the buyer more. I am just giving you all a chance to get it before eBay.
Let me know.
Kevin. 989-859-3167
Thanks.

fred@...

This looks like a good deal for someone; car and parts package.  We missed Gerald in Ohio this year.

Kevin Church

Yes. He would of been there this year, he was planning on selling the car.
Thank you.

On Jul 12, 2017 12:41 PM, <fred@...> wrote:
This looks like a good deal for someone; car and parts package.  We missed Gerald in Ohio this year.

Kevin Church

My dad's 47 crosley is on eBay now. Check it out. And bid!
Thanks, Kevin

Dale Kurzen

Hard to bid. I can't find it. What is it posted under. Location?

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 14, 2017, at 11:52 AM, Kevin Church <klchurch59@...> wrote:

My dad's 47 crosley is on eBay now. Check it out. And bid!
Thanks, Kevin

Jim Bollman

Not to hard to find, was the second auction in my search.

Jim,,,