Topics

47 sedan

Kevin Church <klchurch59@...>

I have not heard of any interest in my dad's crosley and inventory of parts. Tomorrow I have to list it all on eBay. It will cost me more and the buyer more. I am just giving you all a chance to get it before eBay.
Let me know.
Kevin. 989-859-3167
Thanks.

fred@...

This looks like a good deal for someone; car and parts package.  We missed Gerald in Ohio this year.

Kevin Church <klchurch59@...>

Yes. He would of been there this year, he was planning on selling the car.
Thank you.

On Jul 12, 2017 12:41 PM, <fred@...> wrote:
This looks like a good deal for someone; car and parts package.  We missed Gerald in Ohio this year.

Kevin Church <klchurch59@...>

My dad's 47 crosley is on eBay now. Check it out. And bid!
Thanks, Kevin

Dale Kurzen

Hard to bid. I can't find it. What is it posted under. Location?

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 14, 2017, at 11:52 AM, Kevin Church <klchurch59@...> wrote:

My dad's 47 crosley is on eBay now. Check it out. And bid!
Thanks, Kevin

Jim Bollman

On Jul 14, 2017, at 8:13 PM, Dale Kurzen via Groups.Io <pigeonrunred@...> wrote:

Hard to bid. I can't find it. What is it posted under. Location?

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 14, 2017, at 11:52 AM, Kevin Church <klchurch59@...> wrote:

My dad's 47 crosley is on eBay now. Check it out. And bid!
Thanks, Kevin

Dale Kurzen

On Friday, July 14, 2017, 11:04 PM, Jim Bollman <Jim@...> wrote:

Not to hard to find, was the second auction in my search.

Jim,,,