Topics

47 Ice cream truck project

Ken Acheson

Moving along on my project new ice bow all fabricated and re assembling the body.  Still have a little more fabrication too do but winning the battle

Terrance Robinson

Edited

Is this your own, or restoration of an original? Can't wait to take advantage of TWO ice cream trucks at the national..Terry

--
Hurt not the Earth neither the Sea. Nor the Trees.                         Revelation 7:3
"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."

crosleyshortsport

Edited

Ken, You are really going at it ! Looking good, please bring it to the national meet! Modified is the spotlight class for 2017 !
 Jeffrey

On Mar 7, 2017 3:51 PM, "Terrance Robinson" <tarobinson44@...> wrote:
[...]

dalef62

Sweet!

I looked at that truck at Hershey and thought about buying it but have other projects to finish.  You are doing a great job, hope to see it at Wauseon OH.  How much new metal have you put on it?

Dale

Kenny Acheson

Had to replace all of ice box and frame floors