Topics

47 Crosley hood hinges

Ken Acheson

Are the hinge arms supposed to be straight or twisted?  Mine are twisted and seem to rub in the slots thru firewall

Jim Bollman

Straight. Here is a pair for sale on eBay with pictures that will show you what they look like.

If yours can't be straightened you shouldn't have any trouble finding a used pair from one of our vendors or at the Nationals in a couple of weeks.

Jim...

On Jun 18, 2017, at 5:58 PM, Ken Acheson <jesse@...> wrote:

Are the hinge arms supposed to be straight or twisted?  Mine are twisted and seem to rub in the slots thru firewall

Kenny Acheson

Thats what i thought I can straighten them but wanted to check first Thanks for the quick reply