Topics

42 crosley truck prices

Stephen Parker <swparker67@...>

hello,

We have recently acquired a very good condition 42 crosley truck and we were wondering what they sale for. Anybody who knows this please e-mail me back at misterdamascus.com. thanx

"velorexman" <velorexman@...>

Stephen,

Your email address below is incomplete. As I have previously posted
on this board, I would really like to find a pre-war Crosley. A pick
up would be a real treat! Email me directly if you are considering
selling. velorexman@...

Best Regards,

Andy Mutz

hello,
We have recently acquired a very good condition 42 crosley truck
and we were wondering what they sale for. Anybody who knows this
please e-mail me back at misterdamascus.com. thanx

Jim Bollman <Jim@...>

We could get a better idea of what you have if you could post some pictures on our photo page. There were several models of trucks available in 42, all rare. Posting the serial number would help verify the year.

Jim...