Topics

Crofton bug running engine and trans for sale

I assume this has been sold. If so could you contact the buyer to see if they still want it and give them my contact info? If not I might want to make an offer depending on where it is located. I'm in Atlanta. Jim Murphy lftrn97@.... Thank you

Tom Sodaro

Hello, I would like to know where you are located and some other information. You can reach me at tomteach2@...

Tom Sodaro

Edited

Hello,

Please email me at tomteach2@.... Tom S

On Sun, Jan 22, 2017 at 7:41 PM, Crofton1960 via Groups.Io <ralphatlarge@...> wrote:

If this is posted in the wrong section please remove.

i have a 1960 crofton bug that I'm replacing the drivetrain on. So the old motor and trans needs to go. The trans is original to the

bug and shifts good. The motor is not original it is a 1955ish Aerojet runs good. If anyone is interest please let me know thanks

--
Thomas C. Sodaro
Principal

Crofton1960