Homemade car built from Crosley?

"super70bird" <super70bird@...>

Hi -

In the 1950's my grandfather built a homemade car which I recently
took possesion of after it's been sitting for many years. My cousin
thinks it started life as a Crosley (my dad thinks it was an Austin).
I have a bunch of pictures on my web page - if someone could tell me
if it looks to have Crosley parts on it that would be great!

Go to www.geocities.com/super70bird and click on "The Putt-Putt" link.

Thanks a million!

Super70bird

"chuckhk1941" <chuckhk@...>

From the photos--frame is crosley--as is the front & rear axles-trans
is also--I'd say 46-48 looking at the brakes--steering & pedals are
also crosley--hope this helps Chuck-- In
Crosley_Gang@y..., "super70bird" <super70bird@y...> wrote:
Hi -

In the 1950's my grandfather built a homemade car which I recently
took possesion of after it's been sitting for many years. My
cousin
thinks it started life as a Crosley (my dad thinks it was an
Austin).
I have a bunch of pictures on my web page - if someone could tell
me
if it looks to have Crosley parts on it that would be great!

Go to www.geocities.com/super70bird and click on "The Putt-Putt"
link.

Thanks a million!

Super70bird

Jim Bollman <Jim@...>

Definitely built out of a Crosley. Looks like a complete drive train minus engine. Even the tranny is Crosley.

Jim...