Crosley rear axle

Jim Bollman <Jim@...>

Anyone going to the Nationals this rear end is only about 35 miles East of Wauseon just across the Ohio line in MI. Better give him a call if you are passing by and want a free rear end it wouldn't be much of a detour.

Jim...

I have a yard trailer made from a Crosley rear axle. I live in
Temperance Mi. and the unit is free for the taking. Leave a message at
(313) 755-0689. I will scrap it soon if no one wants it .

"jvgiles" <jvgiles@...>