"Kreem" for gas tank

"mcriverbug" <mcriverbug@...>

---Thanks Jim, There is even a Toll Free number - John
In Crosley_Gang@y..., Jim Bollman <Jim@B...> wrote:

John, After doing the following search it looks like a product you
can get at a motorcycles shop.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Kreem+gas+tanks

Jim...

Where can I find a supplier for this product? I have used it before
on Whizzer gas tanks, with great results. I could not find it in
Hemmings. Thanks - John

Jim Bollman <Jim@...>