Did Crosley sell trailers?

"iamrustless" <bethalk@...>

I have come across a really cute little trailer. It looks like it
would be Crosley size (or other small car). Did Crosley ever make or
sell trailers? Thanks, Hal

Jim Bollman <Jim@...>

I never saw an answer to this question so I guess I'll take a stab at it. There is currently a Crosley Trailer company.

Crosley Trailers, Inc.
US Hwy. 301 S
Starke, FL. 32091
(800) 940-8331
(904) 964-3842

I don't know if there is a family connection but no connection to the original company.

I think the car company may have made small trailers during the war along with a lot of other things but I'm not sure why I'm remembering that.
http://www.ggw.org/~cac/War_Years.html

Jim...