From: mcriverbug [mailto:mcriverbug@...]
Sent: Sunday, March 24, 2002 2:36 PM
To: Crosley_Gang@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Crosley_Gang] What is a Crosmobile?

What is a Crosmobile? and How does it differ from a Crosley?

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=215002.1818248.3328688.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705
064660:HM/A=847665/R=0/*http:/ads.x10.com/?bHlhaG9vbW9uc3RlcjcuZGF0=1017
113715%3eM=215002.1818248.3328688.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705064660:HM/A=
847665/R=1>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=215002.1818248.3328688.1261774/D=egrou
pmail/S=1705064660:HM/A=847665/rand=843816128>

"Jim_Bollman" <Jim@...>

The Crosmobile was the export version of the Crosley. Some say they used Crosmobile to avoid confussion with the English Crossley.

It was primarily a trim change with different name on the emblems, caps and instruments. Some right hand drive units were probably made for countries that drive on the wrong side.

Jim...