3/4 midget

Ron Rosenboom

Good evening.
Hopefully these pictures come through.   I bought this 3/4 back in the 90’s and finally dug it out a couple of years ago. I had to fabricate quite a few parts but the main stuff (frame, body, front axle, steering gear, etc.) were there.  I left the engine pretty stock. It runs great and actually moves the car along quite well.
I’ve high jacked some tips off this message board as I built it.
Thanks,
Ron

Terrance Robinson

Nice! Hope to see you at Wauseon...Terry

--
Hurt not the Earth neither the Sea. Nor the Trees.                         Revelation 7:3
"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."