3/4 midget

Ron Rosenboom

Good evening. 
Hopefully these pictures come through.   I bought this 3/4 back in the 90’s and finally dug it out a couple of years ago. I had to fabricate quite a few parts but the main stuff (frame, body, front axle, steering gear, etc.) were there.  I left the engine pretty stock. It runs great and actually moves the car along quite well.
I’ve high jacked some tips off this message board as I built it. 
Thanks,
Ron

Terrance Robinson

Nice! Hope to see you at Wauseon...Terry

On Wed, Nov 4, 2020 at 7:45 PM Ron Rosenboom via groups.io <sprint3014=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Good evening. 
Hopefully these pictures come through.   I bought this 3/4 back in the 90’s and finally dug it out a couple of years ago. I had to fabricate quite a few parts but the main stuff (frame, body, front axle, steering gear, etc.) were there.  I left the engine pretty stock. It runs great and actually moves the car along quite well.
I’ve high jacked some tips off this message board as I built it. 
Thanks,
Ron

--
Hurt not the Earth neither the Sea. Nor the Trees.                         Revelation 7:3  
"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."   
                                                                            President Dwight D. Eisenhower 
"The only thing to buy on credit is your casket."                       James A Michener
Debt is "anything that you pay today for yesterday's living"              Ruth Hayden
A model of Christian Charity: "We are all responsible (institutions and individuals)    to each other and to serve the common good"              Gov. John Winthrop 1630