dale@servicemotors.net

Hi sandy give us a call we have some.
Service Motors

On Jul 31, 2019, at 4:01 PM, Sandy Smith via Groups.Io <tarmaciron@...> wrote:

In need of a radiator for 1951 CD
original rad went in for repair and top tank split and not repairable, purchased a rad at the meet, core was bad but tank was looking good. Just found out that tank too split when removing it.
So I am back to looking for a good rad, bigger problem is need a seller who would be willing pack and ship to Canada.
Sandy Smith
Arkell, Ontario, Canada

Sandy Smith