From: Mike Mayberry <@Crosleymike>
To: Crosley-Gang@groups.io
Sent: Fri, 26 Jul 2019 14:41:34 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: [Crosley-Gang] Crosley Welder - for trade

I would love to have it! I have family in spokane how far are you from there?

Jerry and Kathy

Still looking for someone who needs this welder!

Technical Design

I may be interested in your welder Jerry.  Contact me direct to review.  Thanks,  Ken

On Wednesday, July 31, 2019, 8:14:00 PM CDT, Jerry and Kathy <jkmcc@...> wrote:

Still looking for someone who needs this welder!

Jerry and Kathy

One more try, This welder needs a New Home!

Derickbland@...

Did you find it a home? Do you approximate measurements and weight. I can check cost for fastenal to haul it so my area

Jerry and Kathy

with the engine it weighed about 443 pounds - I had started on removing the engine as there was no interest

length 46"
width 23"
height 30"