Topics

pre war convertible top needed for 39 convertible coupe

packardbakerbob@...

Looking for a supplier for a 39 convertible coupe convertible top. A few years back someone in Pennsylvania advertised in the Crosley Quarterly they had them, If anyone knows who this is or any other sources of one please contact me. location Delaware. Please use my Email.I am not great w/ computers. thank you Bob packardbakerbob@...

Spock Arnold

Fixitall in Hamburg pa. can make them with a pattern.   I think he is coming to Wauseon.

On Jun 28, 2019 4:02 PM, packardbakerbob@... wrote:
Looking for a supplier for a 39 convertible coupe convertible top. A few years back someone in Pennsylvania advertised in the Crosley Quarterly they had them, If anyone knows who this is or any other sources of one please contact me. location Delaware. Please use my Email.I am not great w/ computers. thank you Bob packardbakerbob@...

L.E. Hardee

What about the guy in North Dakota?  Midwest Interiors?  I think he has the patterns for the prewars.

On Fri, Jun 28, 2019 at 7:52 PM Spock Arnold via Groups.Io <tmkldwwj=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Fixitall in Hamburg pa. can make them with a pattern.   I think he is coming to Wauseon.

On Jun 28, 2019 4:02 PM, packardbakerbob@... wrote:
Looking for a supplier for a 39 convertible coupe convertible top. A few years back someone in Pennsylvania advertised in the Crosley Quarterly they had them, If anyone knows who this is or any other sources of one please contact me. location Delaware. Please use my Email.I am not great w/ computers. thank you Bob packardbakerbob@...

Plandersen

Mine isn’t a pre-war but he did all the interior and top for my 48 Crosley.  I could not be happier.  Look on eBay for Crosley seat covers.  Pretty slow but it was worth the wait.

Kent Andersen, YVIAA District Director
PO Box 364
Royal City, WA  99357

Phone 509-346-1500