Topics

Mission Orange contest jingle

Bob H.

I'm sure many or all of you are familiar with the Mission Orange contest in 1952 which featured a 51 SS as a prize. One could submit a line to complete their ad jingle and could win the car.

I have a copy of the ad, which has the first three lines of the jingle. I've searched high and low online to find out what the winning entry was. Any chance one of you knows?

Thanks!
Bob Hodgeman, Jr.

crosleyshortsport

I have no idea, Michael Banks may know.