Topics

Crosley door hinges / back seat

Mike Mayberry

I am in need of door hinges and a few back seats. I heard that crosley door hinges are actually model A hinges but I might be wrong. As far as back seats go, I own 8 Crosley's and still have yet to buy one with a back seat. If anyone has some extra seats let me know. I am located in California. Thank you Mikemayberry75@ gmail.com

Spock Arnold

Mike , I have some hinges that are in my stuff for Wauseon.  Ie already packed In my trailer.  If someone on the west coast is coming,  i can handle it at Wauseon.
Dave Anspach