Topics

Wish me luck!

Mike S

Tomorrow morning is my surgery for the prostate.  Wish me luck!  Hope to be back on the Crosley trail soon.
Mike S

Dennis Wilkinson

Best of LUCK Mike!!!!!

David Reina

Good luck today Mike.
Dave

On May 8, 2019, at 11:36 PM, Mike S <miso7@...> wrote:

Tomorrow morning is my surgery for the prostate.  Wish me luck!  Hope to be back on the Crosley trail soon.
Mike S

Plandersen

We will be thinking about you.  Our prayers are for you today.  Kent

On May 8, 2019, at 8:36 PM, Mike S <miso7@...> wrote:

Tomorrow morning is my surgery for the prostate.  Wish me luck!  Hope to be back on the Crosley trail soon.
Mike S

Terry Mundy

Good luck and God bless.

We all look forward to hearing good news afterwards.

Terry

On May 8, 2019, at 10:36 PM, Mike S <miso7@...> wrote:

Tomorrow morning is my surgery for the prostate.  Wish me luck!  Hope to be back on the Crosley trail soon.
Mike S

Troy Helton

Prayers sent, Many Blessings

Troy

On 5/9/19, Terry Mundy <@tmundy> wrote:
Good luck and God bless.

We all look forward to hearing good news afterwards.

Terry

On May 8, 2019, at 10:36 PM, Mike S <miso7@...> wrote:

Tomorrow morning is my surgery for the prostate. Wish me luck! Hope to
be back on the Crosley trail soon.
Mike S

seb fontana

All the best!!

Mike S

Thanks all for the well wishes.  Am alive & well, but sore.  Catheters suck....coughing sucks.....I had a giant prostate, but cancer was caught very early & the surgery went very well.  I go back next week to see if the catheter can come out.
Mike S

paul

Mike,  the worst is pretty much over.  have you been doing Kegel's exercises?  if not, learn how and get on it, they really help a bunch!  8.5 years post surgery and hanging on. need an email buddy to grumble to, please feel free to contact me, we can share stupid nurse stories. catheters suck---AMEN brother...getting it out is like Christmas to an 8 year old.    Paul Rinehart

On 5/12/2019 10:17 PM, Mike S wrote:
Thanks all for the well wishes.  Am alive & well, but sore. Catheters suck....coughing sucks.....I had a giant prostate, but cancer was caught very early & the surgery went very well.  I go back next week to see if the catheter can come out.
Mike S

Mike S

Thanks Paul.  Day nurse was a ex iraq vet built like a football player.  nice guy....night nurse....not so much but in all, not a bad experience.  Glad to hear you are doing well.  I think I have to wait for the catheter to come out before I can do the excersizes.  I started practicing before the surgery.

paul

no problem Mike, I can be a cheerleader if you need. tell you stories to make you giggle.  are you perchance an in country Nam vet?  if so get a claim started as soon as you can move around, do it online and gather the paperwork to back you up, Agent Orange is accepted as a cause and a claim goes thru quickly.  I have combat PTSD and warned the nurses to knock on the door before entering. it seemed that every time a night nurse walked by I was awake and waved at them. one poor young girl became afraid of me, wouldn't come do vitals alone. I told her that if she knocked and woke me up we were fine, just not to walk in and surprise me.
yeah, I've been called an instigator before... get well quick it's getting to be Crosley weather fast.   Paul