Topics

engine rebuild

Jim Hostetter

looking for someone in the Los Angeles area to rebuild a "51" Crosley Engine.

Spock Arnold

Jim, I would suggest you worry less about where you have it rebuilt and more about who.  I'd stick with our established engine people.  Check the suppliers section of the club page.  Speaking from experience, I've seen engines rebuilt that lasted less than a few minutes.  It takes a special touch.

On Mar 22, 2019 9:06 PM, "Jim Hostetter via Groups.Io" <american.jim@...> wrote:
looking for someone in the Los Angeles area to rebuild a "51" Crosley Engine.

dale@servicemotors.net

How fast do you need it??

On Mar 22, 2019, at 6:06 PM, Jim Hostetter via Groups.Io <american.jim@...> wrote:

looking for someone in the Los Angeles area to rebuild a "51" Crosley Engine.

James Dlapa

Has anyone successfully sleeved a Crosley engine? I have a fageol mirror block I would like to save if possible.

On Sat, Mar 23, 2019 at 7:27 AM dale@... <Dale@...> wrote:
How fast do you need it??

On Mar 22, 2019, at 6:06 PM, Jim Hostetter via Groups.Io <american.jim@...> wrote:

looking for someone in the Los Angeles area to rebuild a "51" Crosley Engine.

Jim Hostetter

8 to 9 weeks

looking for someone in the Los Angeles area to rebuild a "51" Crosley Engine.

dale@servicemotors.net

I cant do it that fast.  Sorry

On Mar 23, 2019, at 11:34 AM, Jim Hostetter via Groups.Io <american.jim@...> wrote:

8 to 9 weeks

looking for someone in the Los Angeles area to rebuild a "51" Crosley Engine.

Butch

To my knowledge, any & every know GOOD builder, is backed up MUCH further than that.