Topics

For Sale: T Emblems & License Plate Frame

Jim Bollman

The seller is helping out the widow of a Crosley collector and past club member and will have a few more parts as they get sorted out. Here is the next items.

The flat T emblem is the back emblem for CC and CD -  $25
The contoured T front emblem for the CC models - $50 with gem
License Plate Frame - $20
Plus shipping on each. Buy all 3 and Eric will throw in shipping for free.
Or make an offer

Eric Erwin <hdrider0749@...>
New Albany, IN

Eric isn't a member of the Crosley-Gang so contact directly

bkrsdoz

I would like to purchase the plate frame.
Please send me Eric's complete e-mail address.
Thanks,
bob baker
CAC#808

Jim Bollman

I keep forgetting that Group.IO disguises eMail addresses.

Eric's email address is <hdrider0749 "at" yahoo.com>

Jim...

On Feb 26, 2019, at 9:27 AM, bkrsdoz <bkrsdoz@...> wrote:

I would like to purchase the plate frame.
Please send me Eric's complete e-mail address.
Thanks,
bob baker
CAC#808

Jim Bollman

The license plate frame and flat T emblem are sold.

Jim Bollman

The rounded emblem is the only thing left in this batch. Make Eric an offer.

I know a Bill Spear who makes ceramic emblems for Bantams. See his work at https://wmspear.com/catalog.php?cat=27
He may be a resource for Crosley pins or emblems

- Steve Cameron