Crosley Aluminum Flywheel

Michael Braun

I recently attended an estate auction of a gentleman who collected Crosley's.  Included in the stuff I purchased was an aluminum flywheel.  This flywheel does not have bolt holes to accept a pressure plate.  Can anyone tell  what application might use this flywheel and what it might be worth?

Mike Mayberry

Does it have any bolt holes at all? I have a torque converter to install a crosley engine into a snow mobile perhaps they are a match....

seb fontana

Mike what does the torque converter look like? What I am familiar with uses a belt..The Alum flywheel was probably used in a boat..

Any parts for sale? And did the estate sell out or might there be Crosley stuff still available? Thanks

fred@...

Very possibly a TQ application (no clutch)