From: Crosley-Gang@groups.io <Crosley-Gang@groups.io> On Behalf Of Kenn
Cahill
Sent: Saturday, October 20, 2018 5:20 PM
To: Crosley-Gang@groups.io
Subject: Re: [Crosley-Gang] Oil Filler Tube

Crank cases with serial numbers under 100,000 started out their lives as
cobra engines. Crankcases with serial numbers above 100,000 were born as
CIBA engines.

Jim Bollman

I would agree accept to say not all CoBra's had fillers, some did. All engines that started life as cast block engines did. What is the engine number on the side of the crankcase.

Jim...

On Oct 20, 2018, at 8:13 PM, Tim Hamblen via Groups.Io <flinttim@...> wrote:

More than likely, even though it is a "CIBA" the lower crankcase was reused from a COBRA. They did not have a filler tube.

Jim Bollman

Should have a filler then. It would be on the side of the crankcase on the spark plug side of the engine. Very strange, guess you have to slow fill through the vale cover vent.

Jim...

On Oct 20, 2018, at 8:23 PM, Jim Hostetter <@51CROSLEYSS> wrote:

My serial number Is 125650