Topics

Crosley collection for sale

wakeboardman750@...

with the passing of my father in-law who collected Conley’s am looking to sell them to some one who would appreciate them as he did.
They are Dagget , Ca
https://photos.app.goo.gl/yrScu8UX2bVDZRs78

ROBERT L GREGG <capngrog@...>

Do they all have valid titles?

On Wednesday, October 17, 2018 1:26 PM, wakeboardman750 via Groups.Io <wakeboardman750@...> wrote:

with the passing of my father in-law who collected Conley’s am looking to sell them to some one who would appreciate them as he did.
They are Dagget , Ca
https://photos.app.goo.gl/yrScu8UX2bVDZRs78

James Dlapa

Hello, would love to come and take a look. It’s about a 2 hour drive from me. A weekend would work best. My email is below
Thank you, James

On Wed, Oct 17, 2018 at 10:26 AM wakeboardman750 via Groups.Io <wakeboardman750=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
with the passing of my father in-law who collected Conley’s am looking to sell them to some one who would appreciate them as he did.
They are Dagget , Ca
https://photos.app.goo.gl/yrScu8UX2bVDZRs78

Mike Mayberry

I would love to see them as well!!!

wakeboardman750@...

My sister in-law at rondaltremblay@...
Please contact her for a date and time to meet with her as she lives two hours from the ranch in Daggett to view cars.

James Dlapa

Hello, this email comes back as rejected. Is there another one to use? Or a potential typo?

On Wed, Oct 17, 2018 at 11:37 AM wakeboardman750 via Groups.Io <wakeboardman750=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
My sister in-law at rondaltremblay@...
Please contact her for a date and time to meet with her as she lives two hours from the ranch in Daggett to view cars.

wakeboardman750@...

It appears this site will not allow full email addresses.
rondarltremblay@  aol.com
lets see if this works

Jim Bollman

I usually code them like rondarltremblay "AT" aol.com

As moderator I get the full email.

Jim...

On Oct 17, 2018, at 3:23 PM, wakeboardman750 via Groups.Io <wakeboardman750=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

It appears this site will not allow full email addresses.
rondarltremblay@ aol.com
lets see if this works

Joe Brownsberger

Do you have a title for a 1948 station wagon? I am in need of a title but not the car. I'd hate to cut this 48 wagon I have into unrecognizable pieces and scrap it.

On Wed, Oct 17, 2018, 3:28 PM Jim Bollman <Jim@...> wrote:
I usually code them like rondarltremblay "AT" aol.com

As moderator I get the full email.

Jim...

> On Oct 17, 2018, at 3:23 PM, wakeboardman750 via Groups.Io <wakeboardman750=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
>
> It appears this site will not allow full email addresses.
> rondarltremblay@  aol.com
> lets see if this works

Jeremy Rutherford

I am in need of some good sheetmetal, if you by chance have a wagon or pickup that is too far gone and willing to part out.  I need a good tailgate and then corners of the bed/wagon
image1.jpeg

On Oct 17, 2018, at 5:48 PM, Joe Brownsberger <jbraunsberg@...> wrote:

Do you have a title for a 1948 station wagon? I am in need of a title but not the car. I'd hate to cut this 48 wagon I have into unrecognizable pieces and scrap it.

On Wed, Oct 17, 2018, 3:28 PM Jim Bollman <Jim@...> wrote:
I usually code them like rondarltremblay "AT" aol.com

As moderator I get the full email.

Jim...

> On Oct 17, 2018, at 3:23 PM, wakeboardman750 via Groups.Io <wakeboardman750=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
>
> It appears this site will not allow full email addresses.
> rondarltremblay@  aol.com
> lets see if this works

Brian Dlapa

I have title and tag for 48 wagon ibought at nationals I could part with

On ‎Wednesday‎, ‎October‎ ‎17‎, ‎2018‎ ‎08‎:‎02‎:‎50‎ ‎PM‎ ‎CDT, Jeremy Rutherford <jruthe2@...> wrote:

I am in need of some good sheetmetal, if you by chance have a wagon or pickup that is too far gone and willing to part out.  I need a good tailgate and then corners of the bed/wagon
image1.jpeg

On Oct 17, 2018, at 5:48 PM, Joe Brownsberger <jbraunsberg@...> wrote:

Do you have a title for a 1948 station wagon? I am in need of a title but not the car. I'd hate to cut this 48 wagon I have into unrecognizable pieces and scrap it.

On Wed, Oct 17, 2018, 3:28 PM Jim Bollman <Jim@...> wrote:
I usually code them like rondarltremblay "AT" aol.com

As moderator I get the full email.

Jim...

> On Oct 17, 2018, at 3:23 PM, wakeboardman750 via Groups.Io <wakeboardman750=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
>
> It appears this site will not allow full email addresses.
> rondarltremblay@  aol.com
> lets see if this works

Joe Brownsberger

@ Brian Dlapa, I am interested in the title you have for a 1948 wagon. Just let me know how much it is and what I need to do to have it transfered to pennsylvania. It would be easier on me if anyone in this group has a pa title.

On Thu, Oct 18, 2018, 10:57 AM Brian Dlapa via Groups.Io <treestumpbvd=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
I have title and tag for 48 wagon ibought at nationals I could part with

On ‎Wednesday‎, ‎October‎ ‎17‎, ‎2018‎ ‎08‎:‎02‎:‎50‎ ‎PM‎ ‎CDT, Jeremy Rutherford <jruthe2@...> wrote:

I am in need of some good sheetmetal, if you by chance have a wagon or pickup that is too far gone and willing to part out.  I need a good tailgate and then corners of the bed/wagon
image1.jpeg

On Oct 17, 2018, at 5:48 PM, Joe Brownsberger <jbraunsberg@...> wrote:

Do you have a title for a 1948 station wagon? I am in need of a title but not the car. I'd hate to cut this 48 wagon I have into unrecognizable pieces and scrap it.

On Wed, Oct 17, 2018, 3:28 PM Jim Bollman <Jim@...> wrote:
I usually code them like rondarltremblay "AT" aol.com

As moderator I get the full email.

Jim...

> On Oct 17, 2018, at 3:23 PM, wakeboardman750 via Groups.Io <wakeboardman750=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
>
> It appears this site will not allow full email addresses.
> rondarltremblay@  aol.com
> lets see if this works

Mike Mayberry

Has anyone seen the crosleys yet ??? I was on vacation and would love to see them.

James Dlapa

Hi mike I will be heading out there in a couple days

On Mon, Oct 29, 2018 at 1:10 PM Mike Mayberry <mikemayberry75@...> wrote:
Has anyone seen the crosleys yet ??? I was on vacation and would love to see them.

Mike Mayberry

James,
Did you find any gems out there? I am pretty close.

James Dlapa

Hi Mike, I have some pictures from the trip