From: Crosley-Gang@groups.io <Crosley-Gang@groups.io> On Behalf Of wvanbusk
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2018 12:59 PM
To: Crosley-Gang@groups.io
Subject: [Crosley-Gang] Introduction

Hi Gang,

I just picked up a restorable 1950 CD Super Wagon. I'm new to this make, have not restored a car before and wanted a desert project to work on. I like the idea of a mini woody wagon type car. I'm temporarily in Arizona, but live in Oregon. I have ordered tires and I'm working on the brakes and interior floor rust now and developing a list of parts to replace. I will have some questions for later. I'm checking the web links and parts sites. I'm thankful for the internet and all the information out here.

Wade

Attachments:

wvanbusk

https://www.walmart.com/ip/47086123