Topics

A 4WD Crofton Bug

James Dlapa

Email me directly,

On Wed, Jun 5, 2019 at 6:17 AM <jjp1@...> wrote:
interested in crofton haflinger brochures you have how can i contact you to buy some from you ? I own the crofton haflinger that was on this site that steve had a pic of, and i would really like to have an original brochure to go with my 4 wheel drive bug, thanks

jjp1@...

interested in crofton haflinger brochures you have how can i contact you to buy some from you ? I own the crofton haflinger that was on this site that steve had a pic of, and i would really like to have an original brochure to go with my 4 wheel drive bug, thanks

crosleyshortsport

Nifty !   Thanks for sharing !

On Thu, Sep 20, 2018, 7:18 PM James Dlapa <crosley1980@...> wrote:
There is a good link below

On Thu, Sep 20, 2018 at 4:02 PM James Dlapa <crosley1980@...> wrote:
Hello if any one is interested , I have about 50-60 brochures from the Crofton estate depicting this

On Thu, Sep 20, 2018 at 3:58 PM Steve <brawnybug@...> wrote:

Gang, I have to share this.  For 30 years I have believed this to be simply a myth.  The Crofton sales literature has line drawings of a 4WD Crofton Bug.  For 30 years, I have never found evidence that any were produced or sold.  Today that evidence arrived.  I am attaching a photo.  The 4WD Bug is actually a Steyr Puch Haflinger imported by Crofton and rebadged as a 4 Wheel Drive Crofton Bug.

-Steve M.

Attachments:

James Dlapa

[...]

Steve