Topics

What is this Crosley worth

robert@...

I have a 1950 Crosley station wagon I'd like to get a value on it. Go to montereytouringvehicles.com to see it. This is in our rental fleet but it just doesn't fit with our customer base. It runs great the interior is immaculate. It came from a museum. Any ideas on what we could sell it for?

Spock Arnold

Robert
      You have a very pretty wagon.  It would do well for anyone in a local show or cruise and be very popular.  I would estimate it in the 7,000 dollar price range give or take a couple.  It may do Better in an auction somewhere if 2 or more people want it.
Dave Anspach